Compact All-In-One Design That Is Easy To Store & Requires Zero Set-Up Time
A tow truck operator’s duties typically involve much more than just towing disabled vehicles. From jump starts, lock outs, fuel deliveries, recovery winching, tire changes to various on-site repairs. Many of these duties require the use of a service jack. From re-positioning broken ball joints and tie rod ends to prepare for towing, to installing spare tires and a myriad of other situations, a service jack is a necessary tool for any successful towing operator.
NO-JACK allows a self-loading wheel lift to be utilized safely as an on-site automotive service jack.
A wonderful addition to any self loading wrecker, NO-JACK adds functionality, speed and safety to the workday of a towing operator.
The NO-JACK advantage
- Reduces the need for service jacks
- Grab handles make it easy to carry, reducing the potential for back injuries
- Zero set-up time reduces the time operators spend on busy roadsides
- Does not require level or solid ground to lift a vehicle
- Low profile loading end allows lifting of even the lowest vehicles
- Supplements a service jack in situations that demand lifting two points of a vehicle
- Compact enough to be stored behind truck seats, in tool boxes or mounted on the outside of the truck
- No moving parts to wear out or fail, safer than hydraulic service jacks
- Rugged powder coated tubular steel body
- Turns your wheel lift into a heavy duty floor jack
- Capable of pivoting 90 degrees with wheel lift
- Extends reach of claws by 10″
- Designed with pinch welds in mind
- Perfect for rear differential loading
- Effortless control arm loading